RE: +[cincarm]+Para+Vos+Naci+website

  • Teresa Martinez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010

      I noticed the same thing Juan, glad I’m not the only one.

        excellent. I notice you have to login but I tried and nothing
      happened. is it a requirement?

    • Elizabeth K
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
        --- In cincarm@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra Malkovsky" <Sandra@...> wrote:

        > I didn't log in and was able to see everything.

        Not really sure what the log in bit is about but you can look at the Spanish and English pages without logging in (and I assume the same with the other languages).

        > I think the English was done by program, a bit odd, but understandable.

        The friar at the generalate who is usually the English translator has Italian (I believe) as his first language (could be Spanish). So English is his second language and while he's pretty good in English (I met him last year at the General Chapter), often when translating into a second language you can sometimes miss things without realizing its not as smooth a translation as you'd like.

        Elizabeth M Korves OCDS
        korves@...