Requests for Prayers, April 2

  • camnetjohn@tesco.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      To be included in this list, please send prayer requests privately to:
      <Flabs@...> and <flabs@...>.

      Requests for Prayers, April 2

      http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa321/sph/sts.htm#fri

      April General Intention: That every tendency to fundamentalism and extremism may be countered by constant respect, by tolerance and by dialogue among all believers.
      April Missionary Intention: That Christians persecuted for the sake of the Gospel may persevere, sustained by the Holy Spirit, in faithfully witnessing to the love of God for the entire human race.
      Pray also for Our Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI; All Priests & Religious; Increase in vocations; Recently deceased and Holy Souls in Purgatory.

      5 . . . Lonnie <allisgrace@...>
      Hank Mundy died yesterday (26th) approx. 3PM. Please pray for the repose of his soul and the renewed faith of his family.

      3 . . . John <flabs@...>
      For Melanie and family due to make important decisions about where to live.
      4
      That a place at the local Catholic Primary School may be found for Isaac soon.
      9
      For Caroline and family while the Courts make their final decisions on access and alimony.

      3 . . . George <getom@...>
      Please pray for our friend Marketa who suffers from cancer. Thank you very much.
      8
      Our friend Helene has died today (31th), please pray for her soul and for the faith for her family. Thank you very much.

      8 . . . <martindale2@...>
      For Colleen, 20-ish, who works hard as a server – often double shifts – and lives with an alcoholic mother and troubled 17 yr old sister. She “cares for” both. Also she has arthritis already. Prayers for healing, wisdom, guidance. Blessed Mother I place her under your protective mantle.

      7 . . . Joseph <jfine120@...>
      Please continue to pray for my granddaughter Brittany. She has been in the hospital since January 12 2010 and has gotten worse in the past 2 weeks. She is in the psych ward at Jane Brown Hospital they had planned to release her to another group home but have placed that plan on hold for the present.Also for another grand daughter who is 1 and 1/2 yrs old and is having a spinal operation in April Thank you for your prayers. May all of you have a happy, Holy and Blessed Easter...Joe

      7 . . . Paula <kauttpm@...>
      Please continue to pray for Kay, Miriam and Greg as well as my dearest friend, that God protects and lovingly guides them all in their times of need. Also, please ask God to make my new job a happy permanent professional home, end abortion, touch the hearts of atheists everywhere and to grant my impossible request. Thank you.

      2 . . . Kathy <kcwd111@...>
      For Louis, his continuing recovery from heart surgery and other polio-related complications.
      For Mary, Kim, Joe, Doug and the rest, that Our Lord will guide them through the labyrinthine way to healthy grief and consolation ... to fullness of life in Himself.
      For Larry Epperson, being tested for possible cancer
      4
      For Mr. Jones, a Special Intention.
      6
      Please pray for my neighbor Betty, diagnosed with terminal cancer of the pancreas, and for her husband Bob.
      That God bless these last days for them, and console their suffering.
      For Sally George, another cancer patient just diagnosed, scheduled for surgery after Easter.
      For Anthony O'Connell, and for a friend's mother.
      7
      For Sara, diagnosed with breast cancer in a very early stage. Please pray all will be well.
      Fr. John Dowling, the Spiritual Assistant for the OCDS Group here, is scheduled for a heart catheterization Wednesday, March 31. Please keep him in prayer. Thanks. Kathy DeWine
      9
      Thanks for prayers. Fr. Dowling's heart is fine.
      Please pray for Dean, for peace and trust in God.
      And for Kathryn and her four children who have been taking turns being sick all winter / Spring ... now it's her turn.

      (Requests will be posted for one week. Please keep them short.)