RE: [cincarm] no computer

  • Gara Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009

      Best Wishes, Lonnie

      Gara

      From: cincarm@yahoogroups.com [mailto: cincarm@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of allisgrace@...
      Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 9:20 PM
      To: Cincarm
      Subject: [cincarm] no computer

      JMJT
      Dear All,
      My computer is broken and has been since Thurs.
      A tech should come this week. I am at a friend's now and won't be able to stay
      long enough to go thru 800+ and delete spam and see what cincarm is doing.
      Prayers for all of you and hoping your Thanksgivings in USA were lovely.

      Blessings,
      Lonnie

    • Teresa Martinez
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009

        Dear Lonnie - we keep you in prayer and hope that soon you will soon be back in commission.

        Teresa Martinez