RE: [cincarm] about confidence

  • Carment Nadeau
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
      I would like to share my experience of His Love through His Mother on Mon.
      I was feeling helpless,after the consent form was signed at the hospital,prior to the exam.
      While preparing me to go under ,the Dr.asked me where I wanted to go such as the beach etc. I said, I just wanted to be" in Mary,s arms." Oh what a beautiful ,safe place to be.To live this way is my prayer.      Thanks for listening, love and prayers,carmen
      I believe tests were fine also.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
        As of late, (past few months), in light what has been occurring in my family, I have been feeling powerless yet unable to surrender and trust that God will draw my family to Him; that He will touch their hearts in His time so that they may come to know Him and accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior. I continue to do my best in being an example and yet though I pray for them I feel like I am not doing anything; I worry because time is of essence and now is the time for repentance, now is the day of salvation. The devil tricks the minds of souls into thinking that we have plenty of time before we repent when in fact it is a lie. During this Lent, I have been reflecting much and humbling myself to fully understand that we are all in God's hands and that He will touch the hearts of my family in the time He chooses. I simply have to surrender, trust and abandon myself and my family into His Divine Mercy and love and humbly do my little part.
        God bless
        Rosa

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2009

          No many weeks ago, while my family was in the mist of a serious crisis, very painful , I asked them

          "Where is God now? Where is He  in  all of this?"

          I saw the stumble from "He doesn't care", "this is a trial" , "He is punishing us for our sins".

          To which I responded:

          "My God is not an `energy that floats around the universe`,
          He is a loving person, furthermore  He cares about us because He loves us.
          His not a revenger neither: He full of mercy and love, and He forgave us.
          And He is not a `excessively rigorous  trainer` that send us troubles just to see
          where we can get.

          God is a loving father.
          He is leading us to a joy that we cannot even dream.
          Our limitations veils us   the  path  ahead , causing the pain.
          But simply, put all your trust in Him, and you'll see grace upon grace."

          Lonnie Sorensen wrote:

[...]

        • Donna Landry
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2009
             I am in the midst of searching for a job, was laid off just a few short weeks ago. Everything on the news (national), everything happening just in my own county, leaves me feeling totally powerless, very lacking in any confidence. This thread, and in particular your thoughts here Lonnie have bolstered me up and serve as a huge reminder to me as to where I need to place myself, my thoughts and my trust.

            Blessings for following the inspiration that prompted this discussion and sharing.
            Donna

            "God measures our perfection neither
            by the multitude nor the magnitude of
            our deeds, but by the manner is which
            we perform the." St. John of the Cross

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2009

              Dear One,

              Peace be with you. I work with people with disabilities and other barriers to employment in my worldly work and I can tell you that they suffer from rejection, disappointment, and sometimes even humiliation at times. The economy with all of its problems have affected them even more than you can imagine. As a person of faith I would take this opportunity to grow in your understanding of social justice in the world (in our own country and communities to start) and let the LORD enlighten you as you go through this journey of unemployment, which will be very difficult. Tackle this opportunity with energy b/c the LORD knows already what HE has allowed in your life right now. How will you let HIM lead you? Talk to HIM, ask HIM to show you what HE would like for you to learn. And importantly too, how will you spend this time of unemployment when you're not looking for work? Make use of your "off time' to build your treasure in Heaven... visit the sick, volunteer at an elementary school because they're always looking for people to help the children who have difficulty reading. Visit the nursing homes; go to your Church and tell them you have some hours to fill while you're looking for work and see how GOD is leading you. During this time of unemployment you may be able to give of your time as your treasure when you can't give alms.

              As far as looking for work, I'm sure you have Career & Service Centers in your area of a ONE STOP Center. You can google websites that have national companies in smaller places; you can go to temp agencies. The thing is to stay positive b/c you need you right now and GOD. You and GOD are a team... work together. You have a purpose... there's only one YOU and only YOU can do God's will in your life.

              All For His Glory, alice de, t.o.c.

              http://www.careervoyages.gov/

              Stuck in a dead end job?? Click to start living your dreams by earning an online degree.