gifts for the feast of St. Therese

  • mporiordan mporiordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Before the feast is quite over I want to celebrate it with you by inviting you to see a few treasures related to St. Therese's mother and father:

      a photograph of the marriage medallion Louis Martin designed and gave to Zelie during their wedding ceremony. See it at http://www.thereseoflisieux.org/louis-and-zelies-marriage-meda/

      the recently discovered photograph of Zelie, believed to have been taken about 1875, when Therese was two years old, at http://www.thereseoflisieux.org/photos/

      my article "Blessed Zelie and Louis Martin: Companions on Our Journey" at http://www.thereseoflisieux.org/press-kit-for-the-beatificatio/

      with feast-day wishes,

      Maureen O'Riordan
      http://thereseoflisieux.org
    • Lonnie Sorensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008

        JMJT
        Dear Maureen,

        all day I was hoping you would send something on this beautiful feast.

        THANK YOU SO MUCH.

        What a special treat.  The photo of Zelie is a surprise and I can’t wait for my granddaughter, Zelie, to see it.

        Joy,

        Lonnie

      • mporiordan mporiordan