20149RE: [cincarm] National Catholic Register news

  • Deb Thurston OCDS
    Feb 11, 2014

      I didn’t know that NCRegister had interviewed Fr. Maginot, but yes news about the “dispossession of Latoya Ammons” was well known because investigative reporters from the Indianapolis Star broke the story Jan. 25 and produced a video interview with Father, Latoya, and others. What’s curious is that the house where Latoya Ammons lived sold just a few weeks ago to celebrity ghost hunter Zak Bagans from the Travel Channel; so with the information that Fr. Maginot has provided in the interview, it gives some idea as to how the house could figure into a documentary that Bagans will produce. I just hope that it doesn’t turn into some sort of ghost-hunting tourist attraction that makes money for Bagans and takes advantage of Father.

      Deb.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic