20133Sr. Lucia, OCD

  • Lonnie Small
    Feb 6, 2014

      JMJT

      Dear Everyone,

      The anniversary of the death of our sister, Sr. Lucia, is Feb. 13.  Here is the prayer we have for her intercession.

      Most Holy Trinity, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Whom we profoundly adore, we thank You for the appearances of the Most Holy Virgin in Fatima which manifested the riches of her Immaculate Heart.

      For the infinite merits of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, we beg You that for You greater glory and the good of our souls, You make worthy of glorification before the Holy Church, Sister Lucia, the shepherdess of Fatima through her intercession, this grace we ask of You.   Amen.

      Blessings,

      Lonnie

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic