Re: [cightml] Web site update.

  • diggerdog
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Well done Gordon, I think it does the job well. I notice there are no
      errors but I think 7 warnings for the HTML. I use a dynamic drive
      slideshow that you can click next to control it too, it also shows just
      a couple of warnings but no errors so it will have to do!

      Hazel

      Gordon Reeder wrote:

      >I recently updated the web site for the Portland area
      >Ntrak. It's at www.PDXareaNtrak.org. The latest
      >addition is a photo album with pictures of work in
      >progress. click on the "More Pictures" link.
      >
      >The photo album was created with MS Picture it
      >Publishing. I modified it by directly editing the resulting
      >HTML to get it more to my liking. I'll be adding more
      >pictures and perhaps more albums as the work progresses.

    • Gordon Reeder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hi,
        I am using the HTML Tidy plugin for Firefox to validate the HTML.
        It works pretty good. I have it setup to verify on view source. Very
        handy.
        It also shows 7 warnings, and 3 warnings for the frameset. Mostly about
        proprietary attributes. I figured that they were just warnings, so I could
        let it slide for now. I'm going to have to do some research to figure how
        to clean up some of the warnings.

        THen there is that empty 'center' tag...
        I thought I had gotten rid of that.

        Since I'll be working on it a bit more (to add more pictures), I can tackle
        the clean up at that time.

        --
        Gordon Reeder
        greeder@...