Arghh!! Divs again

  • David Colliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Hope you had a good new year.

      I am having problems with divs again.

      Have a look at...
      http://www.revilloc.com/dev/element/?nodiv=true

      then
      http://www.revilloc.com/dev/element

      The first one is how the borders must look. The second one, I place a div
      (in fact, the div is there all the time, I just style it off) but the
      borders disappear.

      Any ideas why?

      Also, another question relating to this, but I am not sure of the answer.

      The div has been put onto layer one. The design wants to have the crosshair
      over the page, so that the admin can put images behind the crosshair.
      However, there will also be text and links. Will the links be clickable from
      an earlier layer?

      I have put a link in the page, but for some reason, its position drops to
      below the div when I enable the div. I want its position to be behind the
      div, still visible and still clickable. Can anyone help?

      Thanks.
      Dave.

      http://www.CoventryFOCUS.com
      ~~