Re: [cightml] missing Peter

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      Good idea, except every happy message will be answered with a happy
      message back. Yes I assume he has forwarding set up somewhere. I am
      pretty sure the message is only coming back to the sender, however, and
      not to the whole group ... so I think we'll just tolerate it and wait
      for the return of Mr. Peter :-) Anyway, I think we can let this one die
      too probably eh?