Re: [cightml] Streaming Video

  • Mike Welsh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      On 1/07/2004, at 4:06 PM, daja300@... wrote:

      > Anyone ever streamed video?
      Yes.
      > If so I will appreciate some tips and maybe some
      > good website with information. I might have to do a 10/15 minute clip
      > for a
      > client.
      Mac OS X server with QuickTime streaming server. worked without a hitch.
      http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qtss/
      --
      Random quotes from my blog <http://yomcat.geek.nz/plog>:
      "you are the coolest thing since sliced bread"
      "Yomcat's Blog is Bestest."
    • daja300@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
        Great! Thanks for taking the time to help. What I decided is to do it in
        Flash. I use MX2004 and found out it has the capability of handling the job. I
        use Flash but have not used it for handling movies like that but I found some
        good documentations on it.

        If anyone use Flash I will appreciate any help but I think I can handle it.

        Thanks everyone!
        Dave

        In a message dated 7/1/2004 3:49:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        yomcat@... writes:

        On 1/07/2004, at 4:06 PM, daja300@... wrote:

        > Anyone ever streamed video?
        Yes.
        > If so I will appreciate some tips and maybe some
        > good website with information. I might have to do a 10/15 minute clip
        > for a
        > client.
        Mac OS X server with QuickTime streaming server. worked without a hitch.
        http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qtss/
        --
        Random quotes from my blog <http://yomcat.geek.nz/plog>:
        "you are the coolest thing since sliced bread"
        "Yomcat's Blog is Bestest."

        _Click Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wbFolB/TM)

        This list is for readers of Paul McFedries' CIG to Creating a Web Page.

        Messages prior to 2002 are also archived at http://www.mcfedries.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links