Re: [cightml] FREE WEB SITE...

  • lokrin
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2004
      seecurb wrote:

      > Free web site at:
      > http://www.usacardservices.us/
      > Has anyone tried it?
      >
      > seecurb

      It's definitely geared for business and selling. However, how do they
      guarantee the following:

      Top 3 Placement on TOP Search Engines

      ????

      Something like that makes me wonder about the integrity of the entire
      venture.

    • lokrin
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2004
        Hey, I'm getting a ton of warnings from my own website! Things like
        ManagementTeam@ and Webmaster@ and MailDeamon@ !! =D

        And don't even have the preview pane loaded. Newest virii can run
        automatically. Although most are in attachments with .p i f
        extensions. Since I'm running Linux, I'm not susceptable to them, but I
        still see several a day. And the auto run ones just give errors. =P

        Gordon Reeder wrote:

        > Probaly not.
        > I have been getting a lot of messages like this at home.
        >
        > They started claiming to come from my ISP (xprt.net), but
        > reviewing the headers revealed that they came from someone else.
        >
        > Then I started getting them from "the myself.com team" and
        > "the usa.com team". It's true that I have an e-mail with a myself.com
        > and a usa.com domain, but I know that these were not lagit.
        > The joke is that these domains are owned by mail.com and they
        > sign their messages "Your mail.com team" no matter which domain
        > they are writing about.

      • Mike Welsh
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2004
          On 1/04/2004, at 9:17 PM, lokrin wrote:

          > It's definitely geared for business and selling. However, how do they
          > guarantee the following:
          >
          > Top 3 Placement on TOP Search Engines
          >
          > ????
          >
          > Something like that makes me wonder about the integrity of the entire
          > venture.
          I'm guessing that the keywords are very, very specific...

          > --
          Mike "yomcat" Welsh
          talktome@...
          http://yomcat.geek.nz