site services

  • daja300@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
      Fellows

      Anyone providing payed services for companies to advertise on their site? If
      so, can I get some price ranges and/or ideas on how to go about this?

      Thanks
      Dave

    • Mike 'yomcat' Welsh
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
        on 3/11/03 4:05 AM, daja300@... at daja300@... wrote:

        > Fellows
        >
        > Anyone providing payed services for companies to advertise on their site? If
        > so, can I get some price ranges and/or ideas on how to go about this?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Dave
        Just go get some Google ads. Easily customisable, small and text-based.
        --
        kickme
        Blood Alliance
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
          I do not understand what you are trying to say.

          dave

          >>Just go get some Google ads. Easily customisable, small and text-based.
          --
          kickme
          Blood Alliance
          http://www.nztuatara.com/blood<<

          >>> Fellows
          >
          > Anyone providing payed services for companies to advertise on their site? If
          > so, can I get some price ranges and/or ideas on how to go about this?
          >
          > Thanks
          > Dave

        • Josh
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003