Re: [cightml] Site check

  • seecurb
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 1, 2003
      Yeah, I see lots of dotted lines from here in Milwaukee ...and one even has a pair of scissors. Neat.

      Should your "Research requirements" and "Your question" textarea boxes be a slightly different color so as to set them off from the background?

      I agree - paper edge should also be on the left-hand side.

      seecurb
      please reply to: seecurb@...
      Message 79 of 79 , Sep 15, 2005
        Thanks everyone for all the comments and suggestions and help. I am
        trying to completely redesign my site but it is going to take a while
        (especially coz I have to do school :-( )
        Thanks again,
        --
        Stephanie
        --