Looking for a php calculator for my website.

  • Jerykah
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
      Anyone know where I can find a free decent enough preferably php calculator I can install on my website? I am a water filter distributor and want my visitors to be able to calculate their monthly/yearly water expenses on my website. I know they can easily do this in Windows or on a small gadget but I would like to have one on the website as well.

      Preferably one you already know and use.

      Thanks folks

    • Gordon Reeder
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
        Any particular reason for PHP? Can you use a JavaScript app?
        --
        Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

        Jerykah <madison373a@...> wrote:

        Anyone know where I can find a free decent enough preferably php calculator I can install on my website? I am a water filter distributor and want my visitors to be able to calculate their monthly/yearly water expenses on my website. I know they can easily do this in Windows or on a small gadget but I would like to have one on the website as well.

        Preferably one you already know and use.

        Thanks folks

        This list is for readers of Paul McFedries' CIG to Creating a Web Page.

        Messages prior to 2002 are also archived at http://www.mcfedries.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jerykah
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
          I don't mind javascript at all. It won't hurt any.

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 29, 2012
            A quick Google search of "Javascript Calculator" yeilded plenty of hits.
            As did a search of "PHP Caalculator".
            Plenty of cut and paste scripts, tutorials, etc.