Re: [cightml] javascript

  • Gordon Reeder
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
      That is Firefox's built in popup blocker doing it's thing.

      On 9/27/2011 7:31 AM, Jim Rich wrote:
      > Hi all!I am learning javascript using Paul McFederies Special Edition . I am having a problem with "alerts". When an alert box contains a srting (texr) IE8 appears to render it OK bu FF6 adds a check box that says "Prevent this page from creating addional dialogs. Is this normal? How do Iprevent itt? Any ideas, Thanks Jim

    • Jim Rich
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
        Hi Gordon, Thanks so much. It's good info to know. Yours, Jim

        Please Visit My Websites
        My personal web page http://jamesrrich.freewebpage.org/
        Cash Flow http://cash4cashflows.com/jrich4
        My Online Store: http://jrich2803comcastnet.offershop.us/

        That is Firefox's built in popup blocker doing it's thing.

        On 9/27/2011 7:31 AM, Jim Rich wrote:
        > Hi all!I am learning javascript using Paul McFederies Special Edition . I am having a problem with "alerts". When an alert box contains a srting (texr) IE8 appears to render it OK bu FF6 adds a check box that says "Prevent this page from creating addional dialogs. Is this normal? How do Iprevent itt? Any ideas, Thanks Jim

      • Jerykah
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
          Anyone tried SEO Quake FF plugin? Just curious to know how it's working out for you. The good the bad the ugly.

          Thanks
          Dave