Helpful website

  • Jim Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
      someone in this group has a very helpful website. I have used it to encode/encrypt an e-mail address among other things. I had it bookmarked several years ago but can't find it. Will someone please send me the url. Thanks, Jim

    • Franki
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
        http://htmlfixit.com

        That would be don and myself I think... I wrote an encode email thing
        yonks ago so thats probably what you are thinking about..

        cheers

        Frank

        On 23/11/2010 10:22 PM, Jim Rich wrote:
        > encode/encrypt an e-mail address among other things. I had it
        > bookmarked several years ago but can't find it. Will someone please
        > send me the url. Thanks, Jim

      • Jim Rich
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
          Thanks so much Franki. That's it. I've had a few hard drive crashes over the years I guess I just lost it. I do have another problem I will be asking for help with shortly. Thanks again, Jim

          Please Visit My Websites
          My personal web page http://jamesrrich.freewebpage.org/
          Cash Flow http://cash4cashflows.com/jrich4
          My Online Store: http://jrich2803comcastnet.offershop.us/