New home page is up

  • Gordon Reeder
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
      Well, I got my new home page up. Also the Table of Content pages for
      each section. Many of the articles still are in the older style. I'll
      fix them slowly over the next few weeks. I'm working the content in
      alphabetical order, so the updates to the new style will be random and
      sporadic.

      Check it out at www.gordonreeder.com
    • diggerdog
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
        Looking good Gordon

        Hazel

        Gordon Reeder wrote:
        > Well, I got my new home page up. Also the Table of Content pages for
        > each section. Many of the articles still are in the older style. I'll
        > fix them slowly over the next few weeks. I'm working the content in
        > alphabetical order, so the updates to the new style will be random and
        > sporadic.
        >
        > Check it out at www.gordonreeder.com

      • Gary Badger
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
          Good job with the opacity CSS, Gordon.

          I'm sure it's way better than using a gif might have been.

          Chheers,
          Gary.

          > Well, I got my new home page up. Also the Table of Content pages for
          > each section. Many of the articles still are in the older style. I'll
          > fix them slowly over the next few weeks. I'm working the content in
          > alphabetical order, so the updates to the new style will be random and
          > sporadic.
          >
          > Check it out at www.gordonreeder.com

          > This list is for readers of Paul McFedries' CIG to Creating a Web Page.
          >
          > Messages prior to 2002 are also archived at http://www.mcfedries.com
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • John S. Sapyta.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
            Hey Gordon,

            Good job on the page, but I do have a suggestion for you. on the copyright lines at the bottom
            of you pages, instead of listing the years separately i.e 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, I would do like 2006-2009. Makes more stylish.

            John

            Check it out at www.gordonreeder.com

          • Gordon Reeder
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2009