Search Engine for my website

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hey again

      Anyone can recommend a good search engine that can index my website as well as other external site links on my website?

      I am presently using one just want to look into some other options since I've been using mine for ages now.

      Thanks
      Dave

    • Michael Welsh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        On 4/02/2009, at 5:51 AM, Dave wrote:

        > Anyone can recommend a good search engine that can index my website
        > as well as other external site links on my website?

        Google. Just add site:.yoursite.com In the search field. I think
        Google offers it as a service as well (allowing you to customise how
        it looks and stuff)

        --
        http://yomcat.geek.nz