My new email address

  • Derrick Schafer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      This is to everyone in my address book.  I am sorry for the general email, but this is about the only way to do so.  Please update your email address books for me.  I am moving to gmail (google mail.) and will not be using yahoo email any more.  If you need to contact me, please do so at louisianapadawan@....  Thanks - Derrick (aka Padawan)