Mozilla probs with Site

  • Eugene Donaghy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi

      Im having problems with the header in www.eugenemdonaghy.co.uk and
      www.eugenemdonaghy.me.uk The Menu and graphic display fine in all
      browsers except in browsers based on Firefox 2 code all I get is the
      menu no header graphic displayed and no border any ideas on a work around

      TIA

      Eugene
    • Gordon Reeder
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        Eugene Donaghy wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > Im having problems with the header in www.eugenemdonaghy.co.uk and
        > www.eugenemdonaghy.me.uk The Menu and graphic display fine in all
        > browsers except in browsers based on Firefox 2 code all I get is the
        > menu no header graphic displayed and no border any ideas on a work around
        >
        > TIA
        >
        > Eugene

        When I look at the page source in Firefox there is no code to generate a
        header.
      • Eugene Donaghy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
          Gordon

          the code for the header is at the bottom

          Eugene