OT: Free Flex GIF Animator

  • Yahoo Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 6:53 AM
      At the chance of me being flamed or burned again in replies concerning
      subject, I thought that you all might like to have this great little GIF
      Animator being given away:

      << http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/flex-gif-animator/ >>

      Available for the next 17+ hours... free. Be sure to email User ID to
      company's address to get Registration Code for full features.

      If you're not interested in it, I don't want to hear about it or that there
      are better and more free Animators available.

      Ron

      http://PayneLessDesigns.com