Re: [cightml] Some Resources

  • Bruce Schneider
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thanx, Dave,

      Lots of good stuff, here, if you're careful to avoid all the google ads.
      COMCAST.NET is a big outfit, I believe.

      seecurb
      ++++++++++++++++++

      On 12/29/06, Dave <daja300@...> wrote:

      > Seems to have some very useful resources.
      >
      > Will like to know if anyone every checked it out and what they think.
      >
      > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/SupportCD/SecureXP.html
      >
      > Dave

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
        Yes, it's a comcast account so the ads are deliberate.

        I have a cable account with them and just use the space to store certain
        types of pages.

        Dave

        seecurb@... wrote:
        > Thanx, Dave,
        >
        > Lots of good stuff, here, if you're careful to avoid all the google ads.
        > COMCAST.NET is a big outfit, I believe.
        >
        > seecurb
        > ++++++++++++++++++
        >

        > On 12/29/06, Dave <daja300@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Seems to have some very useful resources.
        >>
        >> Will like to know if anyone every checked it out and what they think.
        >>
        >> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/SupportCD/SecureXP.html
        >>
        >> Dave

        > To unsubscribe from the Yahoo Group, send an email to:
        >
        > This list is for readers of Paul McFedries' CIG to Creating a Web Page.
        >
        > Messages prior to 2002 are also archived at http://www.mcfedries.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • madison373a
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
          Yes, it's a comcast account but the ads are deliberate.