Re: [cightml] CSS

  • Gary Badger
    Message 1 of 31 , May 1, 2006
      Hi Ed,

      I'm still sifting through a squillion messages late at night in a desperate
      bid to catch up, but needed to tell you that your menu on this page is
      looking very good!

      > http://www.mississippichristiansentinel.com/p2a.html

      I see a horizontal scroll bar when viewed @ 1024x768, but when I scroll
      there is only blank space so you may want to look at the width of your main
      content div (?).

      Also when viewed in Firefox the menu buttons extend to overlap the body,
      while IE6 does not. Not sure which you intended, but I like it better in FF.

      If you like you can get rid of the link border around the W3C button with
      this CSS attribute:

      img {border: 0;}

      This will stop borders on any img links on the page.

      Good luck with it!

      Cheers,
      Gary.
    • Ed
      Message 31 of 31 , May 2, 2006
        Gary,

        http://www.mississippichristiansentinel.com/p2a.html

        The whole world doth err save you and me, and even thou doest err some!
        -- Unknown