Banjo picture test

  • Ted Crocker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      Viola- - -

      if it don't work just follow the link.

      tiMOTHy Renner wants a solid body, WAILING banjo.

      Tim?

      Shane?

      Now Playing:  Shane/Black Betty
    • Ted Crocker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
        Did the picture show up?

        --- In cigarboxguitars@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Crocker" <tcrockerusa@...> wrote:

        > Viola- - -
        >

        > if it don't work just follow the link.
        >
        > tiMOTHy Renner wants a solid body, WAILING banjo.
        >
        > Tim?
        >
        > Shane?
        >
        > Now Playing:  Shane/Black Betty

      • Doctor Oakroot
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
          Well, my email client rejects pics delivered like that because such pics
          are a really good way to deliver spyware... but I can override the
          protection and see them (I know you guys are sophisticated enough to
          deliver spyware... yet... lol)

          --
          http://DoctorOakroot.com - Rough-edged songs on homemade GIT-tars.
        • Jim Farris