From 1999, CICLY, the Centre for Information on Coconut Lethal Yellowing, acted as a clearing house for information about lethal yellowing and similar diseases of coconuts and other palms. It was an on-line implementation of the International Council on Lethal Yellowing that functioned from 1973-1981. Despite repeated attempts to stimulate participation from LY rehabilitation and research workers, participation in CICLY declined from 2005 onwards and the CICLY web site was discontinued in 2011.
- Agriculture and Farming
- May 17, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.