HET Club Address

  • dbhowe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2005
      OK... Somewhere I go the address for the HET Club as a PO Box in
      Milford, IN. Today, my membership sign-up came back as undeliverable.

      Anybody have the correct address?

      Dave
    • Alex Burr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2005
        Charlotte Sargent
        HET Club, Inc
        P.O. Box 8412
        Wichita, KS 67208-0412
        charlottesargent@...
        Hudsonly,
        Alex B

        dbhowe <howek@...> wrote:

        OK... Somewhere I go the address for the HET Club as a PO Box in
        Milford, IN.  Today, my membership sign-up came back as undeliverable.

        Anybody have the correct address?

        Dave

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • mmordenti@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2005
          Walt Mordenti here.  This is the club membership person.
          HET CLUB INC, c / o C. SARGENT
          P O BOX 8412
          WICHITA, KS. 67208-0412
        • Bill Albright
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2005
            Membership lis Charlotte Sargent, PO Bos 8412, Witchita, Ks click on
            Hudsonclub.org go to membership. I forget the Zip code. you can get it
            theerre