Website Down

  • Hudson29@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      As of today, the cichet.us website is down for unknown reasons & for an
      unknown time. The webhost Feature Price has been having legal & financial
      difficulties for some time and new arrangements were going to be needed by August
      1rst in any case.
      We may need to move right away to get the site up again. I will be
      looking for a new host and report back when I have some options.
      I have received no new pics or material to update the site since the
      Election Meet and would love to have any contributions to get things current when
      new hosting arrangements are finalized.

      Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@...
      Fullerton, California USA
      www.aerostamp.com

      New Hudson Website!
      California Inland Chapter, Hudson - Essex- Terraplane Club:
      http://www.cichet.us

      Email list for Hudson Super Six Cars, 1916-1929!
      http://www.HudsonSuperSix16-29@yahoogroups.com

      1926 Hudson Anderson Bodied Coupe
      1926 Hudson Parts Car "The Grapes Of Wrath"
      1928 Hudson Roadster Project
      1929 Hudson Town Sedan
      1939 Cadillac Coupe (How'd that get in there?)