All California Meet in Morro Bay, Sept. 26th/ 27th

  • Victor
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 6:41 PM
      All California Meet, I just called and made res. , there are 40 rooms
      left out of 48 for the Hudson club. Blue Sail Inn. (888) 337-0707, rates
      are $75.00 to $125.00.
      I got this info from the Southwestern Borders Chapter news letter,
      April 2003. Hope to see you there! VicTor
    • Lew Phelps
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 10:19 PM
        Cathy and I have booked a room for the weekend as well. We'll be there
        with our '29 Town Sedan; we hope to be able to drive it up from LA
        rather than trailering it. A little more info about the weekend,
        including a link to the motel's web site, can be found at the SoCalHET
        web site:

        http://socalhet.org

        and click on "Future Events"

        +++++++++++++++++++

        Lew Phelps
        Pasadena, CA
        1929 Hudson Town Sedan
        http://www.phelpsclan.com/Hudson/
      • Hudson29@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9 9:50 AM
          In a message dated 4/8/03 6:50:19 PM, thez@... writes:

          << All California Meet, I just called and made res. , there are 40 rooms
          left out of 48 for the Hudson club. Blue Sail Inn. (888) 337-0707, rates
          are $75.00 to $125.00. >>

          Thanks Vic, I'll update the website. How far from the beach is this
          place? Are there restaurants nearby?

          Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@...
          Fullerton, California USA
          www.aerostamp.com

          New Hudson Website!
          California Inland Chapter, Hudson - Essex- Terraplane Club:
          http://www.cichet.us

          Email list for Hudson Super Six Cars, 1916-1929!
          http://www.HudsonSuperSix16-29@yahoogroups.com

          1926 Hudson Anderson Bodied Coupe
          1926 Hudson Parts Car "The Grapes Of Wrath"
          1928 Hudson Roadster Project
          1929 Hudson Town Sedan
          1939 Cadillac Coupe (How'd that get in there?)
        • Hudson29@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9 9:56 AM
            In a message dated 4/8/03 10:20:33 PM, hudsontownsedan@... writes:

            << A little more info about the weekend,
            including a link to the motel's web site, can be found at the SoCalHET
            web site:

            http://socalhet.org

            and click on "Future Events" >>

            Thanks Lew, I'll have a look. I wonder if there might be any interest in
            a group of us touring up together? My own participation is doubtful this
            year, but I'll bet lots of others will be traveling the same route.

            Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@...
            Fullerton, California USA
            www.aerostamp.com

            New Hudson Website!
            California Inland Chapter, Hudson - Essex- Terraplane Club:
            http://www.cichet.us

            Email list for Hudson Super Six Cars, 1916-1929!
            http://www.HudsonSuperSix16-29@yahoogroups.com

            1926 Hudson Anderson Bodied Coupe
            1926 Hudson Parts Car "The Grapes Of Wrath"
            1928 Hudson Roadster Project
            1929 Hudson Town Sedan
            1939 Cadillac Coupe (How'd that get in there?)
          • Lewis M. Phelps
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9 10:06 AM
              Paul, the motel is just one block inland from the waterfront (not
              really a beach there, more like a Marina). It is a very short distance
              -- walking distance, really -- from the Morro Rock Natural Preserve.
              And, there are many restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Tourism is
              probably Morro Bay's #1 industry, or maybe #2 after commercial fishing.
              It's a very nice location. We've stayed overnight there several times
              (though not at this particular motel).