ALERT - SoCal HET Event Sunday Jan 9

  • hudman51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      What - Cable Airport Air Show (Upland, CA)
      When - Sunday, January 9
      Where - Upland, CA
      Time - 11:00

      Start:  Brandon's Diner - 870 E. Foothill Blvd (a few blocks east of Euclid Ave)
      Meet at Brandon's Diner parking lot around 11:00 AM for tire kicking, etc.

      We'll depart at 11:45 and convoy to the airport (1749 W. 13th St, Upland) a few blocks west.

      $7.00 admission for adults, $5 for kids over age 12.

      Program starts with vintage auto parade at 12:30pm, then lots of flying after that!

      www.cableairport.com/airfair/index/html       (Follow the links....)

      Call me with questions, hope to see you there!

      Jon Cronk
      805-987-8187