Muckentahler Car Show Info

  • Hudson29@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      The Muckenthaler Motor Car Festival will indeed feature Hudson this year. After some discussion at the most recent committee meeting earlier this week, the Muck will now host Nash including AMC products up to 1972 as well as the Hudsons.

      The details can be viewed on the CIC website:

      http://www.cichet.us/

      The flyer is also attached to this message. Over the next week I'll be getting the flyer out to chapter newsletter editors as many Hudson folk are not yet on the internet.

      Coming soon will be a downloadable entry application, more about this as it develops.

      This is a great opportunity for us to see our wonderful old HET cars in the spotlight.

      Paul O'Neil
      SoCal
      1923 Ford Model T Runabout
      1926 Hudson Anderson Coupé