Re: [cichet] Passing of Bob Thornton

  • hudman51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Here is an obit for Bob.  Sorry - don't have years of membership.  Charlotte Sargent was unable to determine the first year of Bob's membership; similarly, SoCal doesn't have a roster for those late 1960 yrs.  Charlotte tells me that the 30 & 40 yr club members are self nominated on the honor system. Per his brother Tom, Bob saw no purpose in nominating himself, so he didn't.
      Sam - what's your deadline, I can write an obit for Gordon Hay (12/31/08), our late chapter treas...

      Jon

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        Jon, you have until February 10. Thanks. Sam