Re: [cichet] GAS BUDDY

  • JEFFERYGOULD@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Thank you Paul. By the way, Verizon just got my DSL up and running again. I spent six months fighting with them over whether that they actually supplied DSL to this area. I met a Verizon V.P. at a civic event and described my problem and he had the DSL supplied to my house in six days. The upside is we can now get back in touch with all of you left coasters. Hope all is well with everyone. Jeff
    • Bill Albright
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2006
        LHOWE ARE LTHINGS IN W.VA

        >From: JEFFERYGOULD@...
        >To: cichet@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [cichet] GAS BUDDY
        >Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:28:12 EDT
        >
        >Thank you Paul. By the way, Verizon just got my DSL up and running again. I
        >spent six months fighting with them over whether that they actually
        >supplied
        >DSL to this area. I met a Verizon V.P. at a civic event and described my
        >problem and he had the DSL supplied to my house in six days. The upside is
        >we can
        >now get back in touch with all of you left coasters. Hope all is well with
        >everyone. Jeff

        Use your PC to make calls at very low rates
        https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx
      • JEFFERYGOULD@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2006
          Hello Bill. Things are going fine. We bought a house on one acre with a 30 by 40 all steel industrial building in the back yard so I finally have some place to work on the cars. We are close to nothing but only an hour plus from Carlyle and Hershey and two hours from most Hudson meets. We really miss the board meetings, the All California Meet and our friends. However, house prices are 1/3 of California and both of our jobs are working out. Hope all is well with you. Jeff
        • Bill Albright
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
            great Jeff, you are not too far from my old stomping groundsd SOMERSET AND
            BEDFORD IN PA SEND ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS PLEASE. BILL A. GETTING READY
            FOR THE ECONOMY RUN NOV 11

            >From: JEFFERYGOULD@...
            >To: cichet@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [cichet] GAS BUDDY
            >Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:30:58 EDT
            >
            >Hello Bill. Things are going fine. We bought a house on one acre with a 30
            >by 40 all steel industrial building in the back yard so I finally have some
            >place to work on the cars. We are close to nothing but only an hour plus
            >from
            >Carlyle and Hershey and two hours from most Hudson meets. We really miss
            >the
            >board meetings, the All California Meet and our friends. However, house
            >prices
            >are 1/3 of California and both of our jobs are working out. Hope all is
            >well
            >with you. Jeff

            Microsoft Office Live