Huell Howser/Mission Tiki Drive In Movie

  • Hudson29@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Members -

      Tune into Visiting with Huell Howser on Aug 6th - Sunday night at 7 PM
      on KCET.  He will be at the
      Drive-In Movie in Montclair, CA that we may be visiting as a club very
      soon.  It is the Mission
      Tiki Drive In Movie  and they cater to the car clubs.  Val Smith told us
      about it at the last board
      meeting and hopefully we'll be able to fit it into the schedule soon.
      Maybe we can fit it in in
      September since KCET is running some kind of promotion.

      Janet
    • D Benson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
        Janet-

        Here's a web site regarding the events at the drive-in,. They are celebrating their 50th anniversary with an all day bash.