Just my 2 cents worth

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
      Any of you who know me (which a few do) Know that I have been in
      contact with a person who claims to be an insider.

      His claim is that his job is to work on atmospheric models, create
      computer models of weather patterns and the effects of certain
      chemicals on the atmosphere. He also predicts how long these will
      stay up, how they will spread and their effect on the heat
      absorption of the atmosphere in sprayed areas.

      I am the source through which the Deep Shield letters came through.

      In August of this year I met face to face with 'Deep Shield' A name
      coined by another for my source. We spent a week on a 'camping trip'
      This week was spent discussing Chemtrails, the history, the reasons
      for and the future of this project.

      Much of what he and I talked of was a rehash of things we had
      already talked about before. Though I made the mistake - yes
      mistake - of posting what I knew on another group, my source has
      been willing to offer me more information.

      People would assume that this means he is willing to come out and
      stand at the forefront of this 'fight' but he is not, never has been
      and may never willingly come out.

      The Shield Project (His name, this is not the name of the project
      officially) is a poor attempt to reduce the damage of Global warming
      and Ozone Depletion.

      The material used for the Spray Program are used because of their
      reflection qualities and because they can carry an electrical charge.

      Further, they are less toxic than other materials suggested in the
      past.

      The Shield's primary mission is to reflect UV and Infrared radiation
      back out into space. This is to mitigate the green house effect and
      also to replace (hopefully on a temporary basis) the missing ozone.

      However, as we have seen this past year, the Shield Project is not
      perfect.

      My source held up the Record breaking Tornado season, the Killer
      European Heat wave and the Atlantic's unseasonable cooler waters as
      evidence that we are in a period of climatic crises. According to
      him the Shield Project was basically worthless when it came to
      reducing these issues. Though he strongly believes that without the
      Shield project these would have been far worse than they were.

      HAARP may or may not have anything to do with this. If it does, then
      it would not be for a military application, but a poor attempt to
      create ozone where it is needed - that is up there. I checked into
      the this idea, it appears that we make ozone all the time with
      electricity - however that is ground level ozone which is not really
      good for our health. It is possible (There is no way to verify this
      through my source who is just a cog in a very, very big machine)
      That HAARP or something similar to it is being used to tickle the
      material of the Shield to create an electric field which could
      produce zone high up in the atmosphere.

      This is just a theory - Take it or leave it.

      What disturbs me most is that my source came out and said that the
      project is failing to do as it should. Security at his lab is tight,
      in that there are security cameras all over the place, nothing is
      allowed to leave the lab, but at the same time they are allowed to
      talk freely. There are more arguments (screaming matches) of the top
      brass and obviously civilian dressed military who come and go at his
      lab. The arguments appear (to my source) to be due to several
      factors, such as the expense of all of this, the effectiveness and
      the long term outlook for humanity and Earth (Which according to my
      source is not good).

      If you are looking for a stack of bodies who have been killed by
      chemtrails - you will not find it. However, if you start really
      digging you will find that there is a growing stack of bodies none
      of whom officially died from Chemtrail poisoning, but have died from
      related or 'similar' diseases.

      Start by looking in East Texas, where the initial tests of these
      materials was done back int he mid 1990's.

      The 'official' off the record estimate is that over the next 50
      years there will be 2 billion causalities. This does not mean 2
      billion will die - it means that 2 billion will be effected directly
      by exposure to the material of the chemtrails. From asthma to death -
      and there is a very, very wide range of other illnesses between.

      The continual denial of Chemtrails is made far easier when we are
      given outlandish 'NWO' death sentence on humanity - these tales are
      put forth and make it far easier for people to not listen. Part of
      these tales may have been started by official debunkers whose job
      was to cause doubt and to make any claims of 'chemtrail spraying'
      appear to be just another conspiracy theory.

      All we have to do is pull up weather records for the past century
      and we can see that it is in the late 20th century we had a rapid
      increase of severe weather - We will also note that UV issues and
      Ozone Depletion have been around for a while. We also find that he
      reports of 'strange' and unusual contrails started in the 1990's -
      Odd at best, suggestive to me, if no one else.

      My source also told me to look at the political climate of the
      world. We find that there has been a remarked change in the
      willingness of the world to cooperate to a greater extend than ever.

      Sure there are plenty of wars going on, but in general the nations
      are seeking ways to get along economically and politically - doing
      things which post WWII were impossible. All suggestive that there is
      a threat from the outside which is forcing nations to cooperate.

      Scalar Weapons, A Genocide program by TPTB, Aliens, Lizards, and all
      that rot just does not stand up under scrutiny. Besides which we all
      know that the powers that be are where they are by standing on the
      backs of the masses. If we are foolish enough to think otherwise
      then and only then does a mass genocide make sense. However our
      civilization is only possible because we are many - most of whom are
      mere workers. Our technology and science only works because there is
      enough cannon fodder to throw at the problems. The parasites of
      the 'Elite' need us and would protect us in order to serve their own
      best interests. Think on that.

      They will take great strides to control us (ie better security,
      Digital Angel, etc) but killing us off will lead to their own
      destruction.

      The only logical reason for any spray program is to protect the
      earth (A system of life which is delicate to the extreme) from some
      threat. The disadvantages of using known toxins must be outweighed
      by the advantages - I can only draw one conclusion that the threat
      of UV summer and Major Climatic, global warming is worth the risk of
      poisoning 30% of the earth, humanity and otherwise.

      The issue of global warming is not just a weather issue - It is also
      an economic one - after all who pays for the clean up after these
      storms? Where does the money come from? Do we honestly think that
      insurers would not balance 2 billion sick and dead against the far
      costlier expense of rebuilding cities after major tornadoes, floods,
      hurricanes, etc???

      What was the total cost of Europe's Killer Heatwave not in lives but
      in Euros, Francs and Dollars?

      Given the political climate (which with the gentle treatment of Bush
      and his lies suggests that the international community is at best
      putting on a front while not willing to take risks to jeopardize
      something far bigger and unseen), The economic push by nearly every
      nation on earth for a global economy - weighed against what must be
      a very expensive project, The fact that weather and climate has not
      been 'normal' for a decade - we can only conclude that if there is a
      spray program in place (Which there is plenty of evidence to suggest
      that something is taking place) then it has to be for some threat
      which would effect the whole world.

      In August my source told me that things will continue to get worse,
      not better. He also told me that new materials, more toxic materials
      will start showing up in samples of rain water and air. He also
      warned me that sooner or later the governments of earth will
      basically release the information everyone wants - simply because
      the costs are so high that there will be no choice but come clean
      and tell world what it faces.

      He thinks (Based on the information he has) that this will happen by
      2005. He also thinks that the climate and weather issues we have
      seen to date will get far worse during the next two years. These
      will become so noticeable that no one will doubt that we are in
      serious hot water.

      David
    • halva_gr
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
        David can I repost this at CTC?

        WH
        --- In cicdd@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dvdgstwrt2000@y...> wrote:
        > Any of you who know me (which a few do) Know that I have been in
        > contact with a person who claims to be an insider.

        (snip)
      • Stuart Allsop
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
          --- In cicdd@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dvdgstwrt2000@y...> wrote:
          > Any of you who know me (which a few
          > do) Know that I have been in contact
          > with a person who claims to be an insider.

          I'm glad you said "claims", David, since clearly there can be no
          "insiders" in a non existant "project".

          I don't doubt that you fully believe everything you heard from your
          contact, but I do doubt his sanity, motives, and background. I'm very
          much afraid that you might have been grossly mislead by someone with
          ulterior motives, since your "contact"'s story does not stand up to
          scrutiny.

          > His claim is that his job is to
          > work on atmospheric models, create
          > computer models of weather patterns
          > and the effects of certain
          > chemicals on the atmosphere.

          Then I'm sure he wouldn't mind answering a few basic questions about
          meteorology, computer models of the atmosphere, and chemistry, would
          he?

          I'd love to ask him several questions. Do you think he would
          cooperate?

          (Prediction: He won't He'll claim every excuse under the sun to avoid
          answering specific questions.)

          > He also predicts how long these will
          > stay up, how they will spread and their
          > effect on the heat absorption of the
          > atmosphere in sprayed areas.

          Well, that makes for two good questions, then, doesn't it?

          A) How long will they "stay up"?
          B) What will the "effects" be on heat absorbtion by the atmosphere? (A
          simple full-spcetrum analysis would suffice, showing "before" and
          "after" diagrams of the precise spectral lines that will be absorbed
          by the "spray".)

          > Though I made the mistake - yes
          > mistake - of posting what I knew
          > on another group,

          Why was it a mistake?

          > People would assume that this means
          > he is willing to come out and
          > stand at the forefront of this
          > 'fight' but he is not, never has been
          > and may never willingly come out.

          If he is who he claims to be, then that is understandable. On the
          other hand, if he ISN'T who he claims to be, then it is EVEN MORE
          understandable!

          > The Shield Project ... is a poor attempt
          > to reduce the damage of Global warming
          > and Ozone Depletion.

          But Global Warming isn't even generally accepted as a phenomena, yet!
          So why would anyone be indulging in enormous projects to stop it, when
          scientists cannot even agree wheter it exists or not?

          > The material used for the Spray Program
          > are used because of their reflection
          > qualities and because they can carry
          > an electrical charge.

          What material is it exactly? I've heard everything from Barium and
          Aluminium powder to red blood cells and polymer strands. Which one is
          it? What is the exact chemical and physical composition?

          (Prediciton: He won't or can't tell usm for any number of reasons,
          none of which is valid.)

          > Further, they are less toxic than other
          > materials suggested in the past.

          What "other materials" where suggested in the past? Simple chemical
          formula would be sufficient.

          > The Shield's primary mission is to
          > reflect UV and Infrared radiation
          > back out into space.

          Well, that narrows it down a bit! There aren't too many compounds
          that will reflect both UV and IR.

          > This is to mitigate the green house effect and
          > also to replace (hopefully on a temporary basis)
          > the missing ozone.

          But the Green House effect is even MORE debated than Global Warming!
          Once again, why spend so much as effort, time and money as your friend
          claims, when scientists don't even know for sure if there is such a
          thing as "The Green House Effect"?

          > HAARP may or may not have anything
          > to do with this. If it does, then
          > it would not be for a military
          > application, ....

          HAARP never has been a military operation. It is a SCIENTIFIC
          EXPERIMENT to learn more about the characteristics of the upper
          atmosphere. Sure, it might have military applications in the future,
          but right now it is purely scientific.

          > ... but a poor attempt to create ozone
          > where it is needed - that is up there.

          Please ask your contact to explain the mechanism by which HAARP could
          generate O3 high in the polar atmosphere. Jusrt the basic
          electronics, physics and chemistry would be enough. He doesn't need
          to go into great detail.

          > I checked into the this idea, it
          > appears that we make ozone all
          > the time with electricity -

          Yes we do. It's a by-product of ionization of air, which happens in
          pretty much all common electric motors, as well as in numerous other
          electronic devices, especially those that use high voltages. It is
          also produced chemically by seawater, and is part of the
          characteristic smell of the ocean.

          > however that is ground level ozone
          > which is not really good for our
          > health.

          Exactly. Pure O3 will kill you, very quickly. It's great for
          preserving meats, fruit, veggies, etc, since it kills off all the bugs
          without affecting the produce itself, but you sure as hell don't want
          to breath much of it.

          > It is possible ... that HAARP or something
          > similar to it is being used to tickle the
          > material of the Shield to create an electric
          > field which could produce ozone high up in
          > the atmosphere.

          Once again, ask him to explain the mechanism by which that "tickling"
          would produce O3. He claims to be a scientist, so he must know how it
          would work, even if he doesn't know for sure whether HAARP is part of
          it.

          > This is just a theory - Take it or leave it.

          I think I'll leave it, thanks very much!

          > The arguments appear (to my source) to be
          > due to several factors, such as the expense
          > of all of this, the effectiveness ...

          So what is the expense? He might not know exact amounts, but as a
          scientist who claims to know an awful lot of details, it would be easy
          for him to estimate how much it is costing.

          > The 'official' off the record estimate is
          > that over the next 50 years there will be
          > 2 billion causalities.

          Well, there we finally have some real numbers. That works out to
          about 40,000,000 per year. Assuming that only 20% of those actually
          die, it means the death rate should be up by about 8,000,000 per year,
          and the disease and sickness rate by the about 32,000,000 per year.

          So how come we aren't seeing these increases already? After all, you
          are talking about a sudden 15% increase in the death rate, world wide,
          and a much larger increase in sickness rates! How come the statistics
          do not show such a sharp increase? Don't you think that people would
          notice if all of a sudden the death rate shot up by 15%? I mean, you
          say that we are now about 10 years into a 50 year program, so there
          should already be about 80,000,000 dead who wouldn't have died. How
          come nobody noticed when 80 million people died?

          > Part of these tales may have been started by
          > official debunkers whose job was to cause
          > doubt and to make any claims of 'chemtrail
          > spraying' appear to be just another conspiracy theory.

          "Official debunkers"? What are they?

          > ... The fact that weather and climate has not
          > been 'normal' for a decade - we can only
          > conclude that if there is a spray program in place

          Normal? The weather? Since when is there such a thing as "normal"
          weather? If there is one thing that has been even MORE changeable
          than political systems, throughout recorded history, that would be the
          weather! Even with all the fantastic technology that we have today,
          it is near impossible to predict the weather more than a week or so in
          advance, and even then the accuracy is pretty weak. And you say that
          there is such a thing as "normal" weather? I don't think so!

          > ... there is plenty of evidence to suggest
          > that something is taking place...

          And haven't we heard THAT claim many, many times before! Despite
          NUMEROUS challenges to the chemmies to present their "evidence", it
          never happens... To start with, the don't even understand what the
          term "evidence" means. They think that taking a photo of clouds in
          the sky constitutes "evidence"!! In fact, when they are presented
          with REAL evidence, they refuse to even look at it.

          > In August my source told me that things will
          > continue to get worse, not better. He also told
          > me that new materials, more toxic materials
          > will start showing up in samples of rain water
          > and air.

          Excellent! Finally, we have a clear cut, simple, easily verifiable
          experiment that we can do! Just tell us exactly what "new materials"
          should we start looking out for? Just the basic chemical composition
          will do. That way, we can start looking at the current and historic
          levels of those compounds, take samples of rain water now, and as soon
          as "they" start "spraying" this new stuff, he can let us know, and we
          can all go out, take more samples of rainwater, run both sets though
          chemistry labs, and see how much of the "new" stuff is making into the
          rain water.

          Cool!

          I say that we should do this, since the "whistle blower" has now given
          us a concrete path that we can use to test his claims.

          (Prediction: For about a million reasons, he wont be able to tell us
          what, where, or when these "new materials" are to be used.)

          > He also warned me that sooner or
          > later the governments of earth will
          > basically release the information
          > everyone wants - simply because
          > the costs are so high that there will
          > be no choice but come clean
          > and tell world what it faces.
          >
          > He thinks (Based on the information he
          > has) that this will happen by 2005. He also
          > thinks that the climate and weather issues we
          > have seen to date will get far worse during the
          > next two years. These will become so noticeable
          > that no one will doubt that we are in serious hot water.

          Good! So the claims made by this person should be getting REALLY
          obvious real soon now, and should be showing up, undeniably, all over
          the place.

          So what changes should we look for? I mean he says that in a couple
          of years they are going to be so obvious as to leave no-one in doubt,
          so the should be noticeable and measurable already. All that he has
          to do is to tell us what changes we should be looking for. Just tell
          us what chemical compounds we should be analyzing our water for, what
          sicknesses will be rampant, how much more the death rate is going to
          go up, etc., etc.

          In other words, since this person is so terribly knowledgeable of the
          subject, it should be real easy for him to give us NUNEROUS items that
          will ALREADY prove that what he claims is true.

          Prediction: Instead of getting any real data out of this contact, he
          will either clam up tight and not respond at all, claiming something
          like his life would be in danger, or that he doesn't know [even though
          he has already shown that he "knows" an awful lot!], or he'll respond
          with yet more of the same trash, but without any verifiable data at
          all, and a thousand new claims, all of them off track, and wilder than
          the claims made all ready. Or maybe he'll just "disappear",
          conveniently, never to be heard of again. Any bets on which route the
          David's contact will take?