      To: creatingheavenonearth@yahoogroups.com; urantiacooperative@yahoogroups.com; urantia-peacemakers@yahoogroups.com; cicdd@yahoogroups.com; p0liticalf0rum@...; uspeacearmy@yahoogroups.com; lightenlife@yahoogroups.com
      From: Triaka@...
      Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 21:01:06 +0000
      Subject: [cicdd] YOUR FREEWILL CHOICES

      From: Triaka Smith
      Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:38 PM
      To: Triaka@...
      Subject: YOUR FREEWILL CHOICES

      "If you know not the darkness,
      how can you understand the
      light?  If there was only light,
      how would you choose that
      which was sacred, for only in
      the darkness can you see the
      sacred light."
      (Revelation III, the Third Book
      of the Apocalypse, Ch.3: 9-10,
      from "Rising Out of Chaos, the
      New Heaven and the New Earth"
      by Simon Peter Fuller.)

      AloHA!
      Throughout human history the world has witnessed people who have caused all kinds of suffering and loss of lives, so a logical question arises whether the darkness has been a "necessary evil" in view of what Revelation III (above) tells us?

      Further, when Jesus taught "love your enemies", isn't it likely he was describing those of the darkness?

      Recently, a self-identified participant "deep inside" what has become widely known as the Dark Force defended it on the internet under the title Game of Life, part of which is as follows...

      "And so from the earliest times of recorded history and beyond, our Group Soul has been directing the play from behind the scenes.  We are born to lead.  It is part of the design of this current paradigm.  People of this world are seen as collateral - pawns that are maneuvered around the chess board according to the game plan,  But contrary to popular beliefs, many of us do not mean you any harm.  We know that you are divine souls or seeds of the one infinite Creator.  You are life itself, remembering and learning who you really are."

      But learning about your inherent endowments has been painfully slow despite the empowering teaching of Jesus as recorded in the Book of John 10:34
      "I SAID YOU ARE GODS" (emphasis added).

      For example, your every thought of Love, Peace and Harmony gives scientifically measurable power to its manifestation on earth.  Your god powers are explained in the Cosmic Laws htt://www.cmh2.com/swn

      Indeed, we are awakening the gods to co-create the new Golden Age paradigm!

      For Freedom and Balance,
      Triaka-Don Smith
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldcooperative
      http://www.cmh2.com/swn