NOI STUDENT MIN. NURI MUHAMMAD TO SPEAK SUNDAY LIVE!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 65 KB
    Dear Group,
    If you have never tuned into messages from the Nation of Islam before, this Sunday you should do all that you can to give a listen to this webcast. I have a premonition that something very, very, very important is in the pike for us in our struggle for liberation tantamount to real self-determination.
    How can we help to purchase land on a massive scale, where truly we can call it our own?

    Thanks
    -

    Student Minister Nuri Muhammad is scheduled to speak live via webcast @ NOI.org/Webcast from The Nation of Islam's National Center on

    Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM CDT.

    Lecture Title "The Time and What Must Be Done,
    Whoever CONTROLS Your KITCHEN, CONTROLS Your REVOLUTION"

    Live Webcast Notes:
    • Program Begins Sunday @ 10:00 AM CT
    Access page: http://www.noi.org/webcast