CD Order Form for The 2013 Annual Ritual Abuse and Mind Control Conference

  • smartnewsaolcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 5:07 PM
      CD Order Form for The 2013 Annual Ritual Abuse, Secretive Organizations and Mind Control Conference

      1) Nick Bryant – The Franklin Scandal: A Continuing Coverup

      2) deJoly LaBrier -  Making Choices: The Courage to Change

      3) Maria – R & R (rest and relaxation)

      4) Janet Thomas – Nature and the Nature of Healing – How the natural world restores us to our senses – inside and out.

      5) Diana – My Journey of Recovery/Finding My Children

      6) Sarah Jacqueline – Exposing Satanic Abuse and Hope in Healing.

      7) Alexandra – What I have learned so far.

      8) Dave Staffen – So we have been Betrayed and Satanically Ritually Abused by those we loved….Now what do we do?

      Some of the topics discussed on these CDs may be triggering. These CDs are educational and not intended as therapy or treatment.  Statements made on these CDs are the speaker's own statements only and don't necessarily  represent the policies or views of conference sponsors, cosponsor, speakers, exhibitors or organizers.

      CDs are approximately 60 minutes long.  CDs are $14.00 each. Shipping and Handling charges on CDs are $1.50 (US) for the first CD, .50 for each additional. Canada $2.00 first CD, .75 each additional, rest of world, $3.00 first CD, $1.00 each additional.

      Special price until 9/1/13 - all 8 CDs only $105 US, Canada $115 (includes shipping and handling)

      Normal price shipping and handling:  US Price -all 8 CDs - $120, Canada price - all CDs - $130

      Please mail form below and checks (US Banks only, please), money orders (US) to P. O Box 1295, Easthampton, MA 01027-1295 USA E-mail: SMARTNEWS@...

      Please list all CDs wanted by number. Thank you.

      Name:______________________________________________________

      Street: ______________________________________________________

      City: ____________________________State:____________

      Zip:__________E-mail:  (in case we have questions)_________________

      Speakers and Biographies

      Please note: Listing of these speakers does not necessarily constitute our endorsement of them. They are speaking at our conference for educational value only and some may be heavy for survivors. Listening to the speakers at the conference may or may not help your recovery process, so use caution when listening to any speaker or contacting any resource mentioned in this brochure. These descriptions may be heavy for survivors to read. Please use caution while reading.

      Nick Bryant's writing has recurrently focused on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States, and he's been published in numerous national journals, including the Journal of Professional Ethics, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, and Journal of School Health. He is the co-author of America's Children: Triumph of Tragedy, addressing the medical and developmental problems of lower socioeconomic children in America. His topic was: The Franklin Scandal: A Continuing Coverup

      deJoly LaBrier is the author of two books about her experiences in a military sex ring, a satanic cult, government experimentation and DID (once called Multiple Personality Disorder). Altogether Now, A Multiple's Story of Hope and Healing & Diary of a Survivor in Art and Poetry, can be found on her web site at dejoly.com. deJoly has been in recovery since 1988, and now lives a serene, joy-filled life in the mountains of Georgia.  Her topic was: Making Choices: The Courage to Change

      Until age seven Maria was subject to satanic abuse. Maria experienced perverse worship, torturous brain programming, sexual violence, body dislocations and was drugged.  Although relocated at age seven; molestation from random strangers and family members continued until she moved out. Since she was age 19 in 1991, she has been consistent in healing herself and reversing all the mind control experienced in her life. She lives well with profound awareness. She now experiences joy and peace. Her topic was: R&R (rest and relaxation)

      Janet Thomas is a writer and a RA/MC survivor in healing for more than 25 years. Her recent book, Day Breaks Over Dharamsala--A Memoir of Life Lost & Found explores spiritual healing from RA/MC abuse. Her book, The Battle in Seattle, explores global socio-economic abuse. She lives on an island in the northwest U.S. Her topic was: Nature and the Nature of Healing - How the natural world restores us to our senses - inside and out.

      Diana is a survivor of a multigenerational satanic ritual abuse family and MK-ULTRA. She was raised and trained to be a breeder for the satanic family network. She is a survivor of human trafficking – the off-street-in-house on-site trafficking that occurs within the confines of the ritual abuse torture family and community group networks. Her topic was: My Journey of Recovery/Finding My Children

      Sarah Jacqueline freed herself through a deep inner journey from living in numbness to now living in a feeling free life.  She was born into Satanic abuse and was exposed for all of her childhood and teenage years abuse that nobody should ever experience. She speaks about hope and about letting go and moving forward ...now is the time to just let it go and help! Her topic was: Exposing Satanic Abuse and Hope in Healing.

      Alexandra is a multi disciplinary therapist.  She incorporates various types of energy work, muscle testing, NLP, essential oils, and color into her cognitive behavioral therapy practice. She has an M. A. in Counseling Psychology and has been working with ritual abuse survivors for over 20 years. Her topic was: What I have learned so far.

      Dave Staffen escaped from a lifetime of Satanic Ritual Abuse in 2007, at age 53. In November of 2012 he released a Youtube [Google Dave Staffen] to achieve the goals of creating awareness of Ritual Abuse, helping other victims and to give those who perpetrated crimes Nowhere to Hide. His topic was: So We Have Been Betrayed and Satanically Ritually Abused by Those We Loved....Now What Do We Do?

      Permission to forward to pro-survivor websites, lists and message boards.

      S.M.A.R.T. – Copyright 2013 (Entire Pamphlet and conference name) -
      All rights reserved, no reproduction of any material without written permission from S.M.A.R.T.