Re: Fwd: Sandy Hook Massacre: Trying to Distinguish Legitimate Facts of the Staged Killings From Internet Hoaxers Confusing Our Perceptions (Dec. 22, 2012)

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      Ed's softballs about Beau Bridges being Alex Jones, and Nelson Mandela
      portraying Morgan Freeman, help to bury what seems to be the truth that
      those two documentable professional actors in Florida had a job in
      Connecticut, and the Emily Parker thing.

      I guess that even a failure-based economy can move beyond fuzzy bin
      Laden and bloodless beheadings if given enough time and trillions of
      dollars of loot, if only by random iteration through artistic and
      technical possibilities.

      --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "andy_tyme" wrote:
      > Connections to consider:
      > Chiarini boasts that he once worked as a close associate of Robert
      Groden, back when Groden was busy publishing (through mainstream
      presses, let's remember) his string of commercially successful
      JFK-conspiracy books.
      > Groden was later denounced as a disinformationalist by his onetime
      writing partner Harrison Livingstone.
      > And to this day, Groden insists that the (publicly circulating)
      Zapruder Film is an absolutely genuine cinematic record of the Dallas
      killing, despite the massive evidence that has been assembled by rival
      photo experts proving that the (widely available) film is a crude (in
      the digital era, but sophisticated by 1960s standards) forensic forgery,
      with several crucial frames composited, time-shifted and airbrushed to
      obfuscate key visual details of the assassination.
      > Add to this the puerile, snide and disruptive manner in which Chiarini
      has inserted himself into serious web discussions of proven fakery
      elements in the official 9/11 narrative, and it seems plausible that Mr.
      Ed is performing precisely the "cognitive infiltration" activities
      infamously called for by Obama's "information czar," Dr. Cass Sunstein.