Re: Fwd: Sandy Hook Massacre: Trying to Distinguish Legitimate Facts of the Staged Killings From Internet Hoaxers Confusing Our Perceptions (Dec. 22, 2012)

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2013
      Ed Chiarini also says Beau Bridges is Alex Jones, and Nelson Mandela is Morgan Freeman.

      In so doing, Ed displays a degree of irrational compulsion far surpassing any appearance of rational faculty there.

      What if, in addition to a new diversionary path for us, Ed and the like are covering for real actors? What about that actor couple at Sandy Hook? I thought he had them.

      -Bob

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2013
        Connections to consider:

        Chiarini boasts that he once worked as a close associate of Robert Groden, back when Groden was busy publishing (through mainstream presses, let's remember) his string of commercially successful JFK-conspiracy books.

        Groden was later denounced as a disinformationalist by his onetime writing partner Harrison Livingstone.

        And to this day, Groden insists that the (publicly circulating) Zapruder Film is an absolutely genuine cinematic record of the Dallas killing, despite the massive evidence that has been assembled by rival photo experts proving that the (widely available) film is a crude (in the digital era, but sophisticated by 1960s standards) forensic forgery, with several crucial frames composited, time-shifted and airbrushed to obfuscate key visual details of the assassination.

        Add to this the puerile, snide and disruptive manner in which Chiarini has inserted himself into serious web discussions of proven fakery elements in the official 9/11 narrative, and it seems plausible that Mr. Ed is performing precisely the "cognitive infiltration" activities infamously called for by Obama's "information czar," Dr. Cass Sunstein.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2013
          Ed's softballs about Beau Bridges being Alex Jones, and Nelson Mandela
          portraying Morgan Freeman, help to bury what seems to be the truth that
          those two documentable professional actors in Florida had a job in
          Connecticut, and the Emily Parker thing.

          I guess that even a failure-based economy can move beyond fuzzy bin
          Laden and bloodless beheadings if given enough time and trillions of
          dollars of loot, if only by random iteration through artistic and
          technical possibilities.

          -Bob

          \