Fwd: 2016: Competent Government Begins with Andrew D. Basiago and Alfred Lambremont Webre

  • EXOPOLITICS.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013

      2016: Competent Government Begins with Andrew D. Basiago and Alfred Lambremont Webre
      4 hour program summary: "Tonight, we welcome our good friends Andrew Basiago and Al Webre back to the broadcast to discuss a wide variety of issues, the most important being the next Presidential election in 2016, in which Andy has announced his candidacy. We also discuss the civil tort reform he’d put into action if elected, as well as how the “low-level” victims end up never totally recovering from their injuries. We continue our discussion about the secret government time travel projects and other black ops from previous shows with these two high-powered guests for almost 4 HOURS, so this is a MUST for all you listeners out there asking for Truth Frequency to get back to its’ roots!"