Re: Double Protest Against NAACP/ Stand for the future of our children.

  • FTR Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      --- On Fri, 3/29/13, Rev Edward Pinkney <banco9342@...> wrote:

      From: Rev Edward Pinkney <banco9342@...>
      Subject: Re: Double Protest Against NAACP/ Stand for the future of our children.
      To: "Rev Edward Pinkney" <banco9342@...>
      Date: Friday, March 29, 2013, 2:02 PM

        forward at will

      Double Protest Against NAACP

      Protesters will stage actions at the NAACP’s Washington bureau, on April 3, and at the civil rights organization’s national headquarters, in Baltimore, the next day, said Rev. Edward Pinkney, the former head of the NAACP in Benton Harbor, Michigan. “We have given the NAACP a free pass, just like we gave Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson – because they’re Black.” Pinkney wants the NAACP’s non-profit status revoked for acting as an annex of the Democratic Party.

       From the current issue of blackagendareport.com, one of the greatest news sites in existence.

      April 3, 2013, 10am - NAACP Branch Office, 1156 15th St. NW, Washington DC 20001
      April 4, 2013, 10am - NAACP National Headquarters, 4805 Mt Hope Dr., Baltimore, MD

      Rev. Edward Pinkney
      269-925-0001
      Pinkney to Pinkney show
      Every Sunday, 5pm eastern time