Re: [cia-drugs] Fwd: Brain-dead UN Drug Emperor threatens U.S. government about States legalsing marijuana

  • michael1@midcoast.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      The Drug War has vastly increased corruption worldwide. Take that as a
      given. That same corruption is also the source of international security
      force. This is ultimately important in the nuclear and nano age. The
      most important drug to keep illegal for that reason is pot. Pot accounts
      for about 70 % of the illegal funds. Though the strictly security portion
      of that pile seems slight it is vastly important. But it is far more than
      just the bucks. Pot has a far wider spread into all areas of the world
      societies. Coke has a tad but still can’t complete.
      Legalization is a fine goal.
      But we must go VERY slowly and VERY carefully.