Re: [Targeted_Individuals] Important message from Greg !

  • Elvira Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      From: mesha <Iolmisha@...>
      To: Targeted_Individuals@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:22 PM
      Subject: [Targeted_Individuals] Important message from Greg !

      Free EH legal representation. My name is Greg....
      For one year I've been putting together a mass filing lawsuit against the United States Federal Government to get them to stop electronic harassment and to get them to investigate. We've put together 500 plus people who are now joining in our suit and have retained an attorney. We are trying to increase the number of those filing in our suit as the objective is to create so much work for the opposing attorney that he won't want to fight them all and will settle and in case he fights them in trial this is such a solid suit that over time he will loose one trial and we win. If we win the FBI and FCC will investigate EH from here on out, turn off the systems going to victims and EH will be dead in the United States. Victims will get a phone number to talk to an agent who handles these matters
      and victims will be furnished with FBI government files of what was done to them,
       this allows them to file suit for dollar awards for goofy amounts
      and win-you cant deny proof on government files and EH victims get multi million dollar court awards.This law firm has been paid in full. All you have to do is send an envelope to
      Bohrer Law Firm, Dave Bohrer, 7503 Big Bend Boulevard
      St. Louis, MO 63119,

       and inside this envelope enclose only a one page letter with your name, address and contact information as well as a completed od waiver for court fees, again, I have paid the attorney already, you don't need to pay him. The form for non payment is available at http://www.moed.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/moed-0039.pdf For defendant put FBI and FCC for plaintiff put your name. Do not worry about filling out court location number or docket numbers-that's for our attorney. If you are in our suit prior to seeing this letter and are seeing this letter you still need to send off your check. If you send off this form we will win. There are three major media outlets that will be airing news stories about this suit and it will also be in newspapers. We also have letters of support from the governor's office as well as from senators and congressman.

      After the suits are filed our attorney is going to contact the attorney for the defendants to get them to reach an agreement out of court. Being that he won't want to be tied up in court with 500 plus suits he will gladly take the offer. Mail off the forms to the attorney, this is for free legal representation, we have an excellent attorney who graduated from one of the nations top law schools "Washington university" If you need to contact me send me an email to mothership010@...

      Please forward this letter to every victim you know and post it on whatever groups or victims forums you are on. This is major EH news and gives us the ability to finally end EH in the entire United States. Greg Ps being that our attorney will be filing in excess of 1,000 suits and will not have much extra time please do not send off anything else in what you mail him and please also do not phone into his firm-he cannot take 1,000 plus phone calls in a week.