Re: [cia-drugs] Re: Circling Wagons of Collective Irresponsibility

  • Mr. Scary
    Message 1 of 19 , May 5, 2012
      Perhaps you’d feel better had kuhn-trayvon kept smashing Mr. Zimmerman’s head into the concrete and killed him? Then you could state that Mr. Zimmerman deserved it because he had a couple minor infractions 7 years ago and Trayvon had no priors.

      Message 2 of 19 , May 5, 2012
        Of course I do. We have brotherhoods in Florida! Besides, Mr. Zimmerman had head injuries.
        Besides, when in doubt white (or closest to) wins out!

        Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 7:19 PM

        You have no verifiable information as to who throw who on ground. Only
        witness only saw fight on ground with Zimmerman on bottom. That is it.
        He legally carried. If you are strapped you don't talk.
        Your points are not relevant.

        > "Trash"? George ZIMMERMAN WAS A VIOLENT CRIMINAL
        BEFORE he pre-meditated
        > first degree murdered known unarmed NON-criminal
        Trayvon Martin.
        > Therefore you indict yourself as southern denialist
        trash by your flip
        > flop usage of that term.
        >
        > Real police
        officers in Prince William county, Virginia, not fruit flake
        > wannabes,
        did not shoot George Zimmerman to death when he violently
        > resisted REAL
        ARREST FOR A REAL CRIME!!!

        > Trayvon Martin committed no crime.
        Orwellian double-speak about
        > "standing ground" mesmerizes fools but
        Trayvon Martin was standing on
        > the ground having committed no crime when
        his privacy and civil rights
        > were violated by a 500 times fake 911
        caller.

        > After 240 pound man George Zimmerman threw Trayvon
        Martin on the ground
        > and violently assured himself that Trayvon Martin
        was UNARMED and did
        > NOT possess any illegal substances, George Zimmerman
        did then shoot to
        > kill and murder after pre-meditation and with the
        certainty that his
        > victim WAS UNARMED and NOT A CRIMINAL as far as
        Zimmerman knew and had
        > violently ascertained.
        >
        > To this
        day Trayvon Martin has never been accused of a crime. Racist
        > southern
        denialists are illogical and empty-hearted co-conspirators,
        > co-criminals
        co-terrorists and mentally and emotionally disfunctional

        non-operational, well, quite literally "trash"!

        -Bob

        href="mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com, "Stage One" <lynchfan@...> wrote:

        >> No one likes to
        take out the trash. No one notices or praises the man
        > that takes out the
        trash. Zimmerman took out the trash.

        Robert
        >> Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 2:13 AM
        >> To:
        href="mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com

        Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: Circling Wagons of Collective

        Irresponsibility

        >> Zimmerman broke into
        innocent, righteous, manly saint Trayvon Martin's
        > life and pre-meditated
        first degree murdered the only real American
        > citizen George Zimmerman
        has ever known until this day, Trayvon Martin.
        > There have been too many
        breakins into lives by murderers trampling
        > rights of innocent righteous
        citizens like the exemplary Trayvon Martin
        > who makes you feel so guilty
        and ashamed you bend over backwards in
        > absurd illogical denialism of any
        and all US constitutional liberties.

        >> You have denied
        your constitutional civil liberties, every last one,
        > by conspiring to
        break into lives to steal, rape, and murder innocent US
        > citizens like
        Mr. Trayvon Martin. You will now henceforth and
        > forevermore call Mr.
        Trayvon Martin "Mister" Trayvon Martin every time
        > you say the great
        man's name. Take back your rights and your streets by
        > calling the only
        real man Sesame Street, "Mr." Trayvon Martin. Show you
        > are not a
        rights-stomping serial killer! Show respect for your
        > constitution by
        showing respect to Mr. Trayvon Martin. Have your very
        > first nice
        day.

        Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:36 PM

        Message 3 of 19 , May 5, 2012
          We even have brotherhood in Gainesville Matt! Maybe we will patrol your neighborhood tonight? LOL!!!! Going for a stroll?

          George Zimmerman was a violent criminal(Virginia) and 500 times(two per day!) fake 911 caller and fruit flake cop impersonator who accosted neighbors on their property and demanded unlawfully that they show ID, on their own property, while Zimmerman was carrying a gun, on other people's property, many times.

          Zimmerman, a violent Virginia criminal himself, and 500 times fake 911 calling mentally ill fruit flake, did PRE-MEDITATE murder while violently ascertaining that Trayvon Martin was UNARMED and not in possession of any illegal substances, then, after lengthy pre-meditation and knowing Martin to be UNARMED for sure and for certain, as well as not in possession of any illegal substance, did then with malice aforethought, first degree murder the Jesus Christ innocent righteous citizen and saint, Trayvon Martin, OUR EVERYMAN if we have a constitution and bill of rights, our nemesis of those who hate our constitution and bill of rights, done, sealed in blood, amen, chose you this day.

          --- In mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Scary" <lynchfan@...> wrote:

          > AMEN!
          > That’s
          what the initial and, what should've been ONLY investigation came to and this is the result of a special interest group (THE BLACK VERSION OF THE KKK LEAD BY JESSE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON) yielding so much power and pressure with the fear of another riot like in L.A. in ‘92 that our criminal justice system has bowed to the pressure and are throwing an innocent man under the bus. Meanwhile Zimmerman is out bail, lawyers fees and faces possible wrongful imprisonment if convicted, bankruptcy and severe financial hardship in cleared. Most the yo-yo’s here don’t get that. I only hope one of those yo-yo’s is in Mr. Zimmerman’s shoes one day that defends a thug that most likely got what they deserved.

          May 05, 2012 9:55 AM
          > To:
          href="mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [cia-drugs] Re: Circling Wagons of Collective
          Irresponsibility

          > 'Rights and wrongs' do not belong in
          this issue. It is an issue of due
          > process. There is no where near enough
          evidence to indict Zimmerman. All
          > other aspects are not
          relevant.
          > On top of and separate from that the use of Executive federal
          power to
          > prejudice case means that even no conceivable change of venue
          could
          > produce a fair trial.
          >
          > > No one likes
          to take out the trash. No one notices or praises the man that
          > > takes
          out the trash. Zimmerman took out the trash.

          Robert
          > > Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 2:13 AM
          mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com
          > > Subject: [cia-drugs] Re:
          Circling Wagons of Collective Irresponsibility

          > > Zimmerman broke into innocent, righteous, manly saint Trayvon
          Martin's
          > > life and pre-meditated first degree murdered the only real
          American
          > > citizen George Zimmerman has ever known until this day,
          Trayvon Martin.
          > > There have been too many breakins into lives by
          murderers trampling rights
          > > of innocent righteous citizens like the
          exemplary Trayvon Martin who makes
          > > you feel so guilty and ashamed
          you bend over backwards in absurd illogical
          > > denialism of any and
          all US constitutional liberties.

          > > You have denied your
          constitutional civil liberties, every last one, by
          > > conspiring to
          break into lives to steal, rape, and murder innocent US
          > > citizens
          like Mr. Trayvon Martin. You will now henceforth and forevermore

          call Mr. Trayvon Martin "Mister" Trayvon Martin every time you say the
          > > great man's name. Take back your rights and your streets by calling
          the
          > > only real man Sesame Street, "Mr." Trayvon Martin. Show you are
          not a
          > > rights-stomping serial killer! Show respect for your
          constitution by
          > > showing respect to Mr. Trayvon Martin. Have your
          very first nice day.

          > > -Bob

          --- In mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Scary" <lynchfan@> wrote:

          > > If the police let him go to begin
          with George Zimmerman was innocent. This
          > > is political pressure from
          black groups making all this happen. Too many
          > > break in, kill, rape
          and one guy did what needed to be done and that will
          > > make others
          think twice.

          April 26, 2012 10:36 PM
          mailto:cia-drugs%40yahoogroups.com
          > > Subject: [cia-drugs] Re:
          Circling Wagons of Collective Irresponsibility

          > > "If
          Trayvon Martin were white we wouldnt have heard about this

          incident"

          > > Imagining TM was white is exactly the place
          to start. Seventeen year old
          > > white guy with no criminal record and
          no weapon, walking down Sesame
          > > Street, accosted by a 911 attention
          sucker with 500 fake 911 calls, two
          > > 911 fake calls per day, makes
          unreasonable demands on your "white" TM.
          > > Your white TM naturally
          rages at stalker on Sesame Street, "don't tread
          > > on me", "give me
          liberty or give me death", why are you stalking me, Mr.
          > > 911
          Tit-Sucker? Get away from me, Mr. 911 Madman!

        • Robert
          Message 4 of 19 , May 5, 2012
            Zimmerman's dad corroborates the witness by lying. Once again as with
            JFK, coverup proves conspiracy and the whole scaffolding of lies is
            flipped. Zimmerman the only one with criminal record and record of
            mistaking himself for cop, VA cop and FL victim for bad guys, there we
            have it. Virginia cops and Trayvon Martin good, Zimmerman only bad,
            rights of Martin good, Zimmerman the front yard and driveway multiple
            incident dangerous multiple trespasser menacing citizens, trampling
            rights. If you

            Turnabout is fair play. Once Zimmerman's dad is flipped to verify that
            Zimmerman was on top, then we look at Zimmerman as criminal who
            violently resisted arrest in his Virginia psycho fruit flake cop to
            perp, perp to cop, modus, in Florida context then flake to vic, vic to
            flake modus, Zimmerman the only one with criminal record and record of
            mistaking himself for cop, cop and victim for bad guys, there we have
            it. Virginia cops and Trayvon Martin good, Zimmerman only bad, done.

            Beginning from George Zimmerman's dad lying and claiming that Trayvon
            Martin's recorded cries for help were his son's, then Zimmerman was on
            top, Martin crying for help as Zimmerman was discovering that Martin was
            armed, then Zimmerman shot the known unarmed Martin to death.
            ,
            If you know the open carry mindset, you know Zimmerman was the bad guy
            in open carry framing due to demanding picture ID, trespassing into
            people's yards and driveways to demand picture ID, intruding on
            stand-their-ground perspective, following Martin for so long that Martin
            had time to call his girlfriend at his destination and hear her advice
            to "run", which as open carry advocate YOU HATE, you stand with Martin,
            you stand your ground, you turn on Zimmerman and stand your ground, you
            refuse to run, you face Zimmerman, you as open carry devotee refuse to
            show picture ID, you stand your ground, give you liberty or give you
            death, don't tread on you white man, there by Trayvon Martin's side, or
            in his shoes, stand your ground gun or no, for constitutional civil
            rights, there you stand, facing the fruit flake wacko who made two fake
            911 calls every day and trespassed GIVING YOU A BAD NAME, giving open
            carry a bad reputation, jeopardizing YOUR precious right to carry by
            invading yards and driveways and demanding picture ID WHICH: YOU DON"T
            BELIEVE LEGAL even and especially for cops. Get consistent, Michael, I
            know the open carry frame, admit it, you have to stand with Martin, turn
            and stand, refuse to show ID, don't tread on you, give you liberty or
            give you death, stand, stand for Martin's rights.

            Martin was and is innocent. Zimmerman always confuses the other party
            with himself, whether cops or his victims, multiple victims in their
            yards and driveways and children on Sesame Street. Zimmerman's dad so
            confused cops and vics with his fruit flake wacko child molestor son
            that he claimed Martin's recording was George's recording, man, please,
            please, wake up, I am so ashamed of you, Michael, and these mindless
            southern denialists afraid of their shadows and reflections. Where is
            your bogeyman?

            -Bob