Re: 911 WTC Fake Witness Gave Official Line

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      Smoke, mirrors, distraction, confusion, false flag, coverup, it all goes together if the wizard's curtain is all you got.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqq4xWLot0Q   Gary Welz, fake witness
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azURaXAe2mY ...says he wrote a scenario script, as OK gov bro wrote for OKCbomb

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrM-HUytmlM  much more on Mark Humphrey and Ace Baker, another script like Welz's, and OKCbomb governor's brother's book, and Lone Gunmen 911 episode of January 2001, and in this case Baker and Humphrey were both in a 911 script. Not the same 911 script as Welz wrote, apparently! Welz's script was in 1988. Humphrey successfully makes a copyright claim on video he denies shows him!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPvJSQtmoE   more actors? I see it as sock-puppeting between fake family, fake victims, and then these debunkers, so that people are led to forget those who did not come home, including DC's Rodney Dickens and Asia Cottoms. Asia went to a storefront church on H St NW, and so did our CIA drug refugee, so he knew her but I didn't. I saw Rodney and his mother at our CIA drug refugee's cousins' apartment in SE DC, and spoke with Rodney's mom Shaun again at Harmony Cemetary when Dennis Demetrius "Skip" Smith was buried there. The point is, real people got on planes and have never come home, but people internalize strawmen here on the internet and then real survivors of CIA genocidal war, domestic and foreign, are forced to look at strawman heartless couch potato porn which doesn't know of any victims, doesn't like any Jewish witnesses, and to whom it may seem enough to merely know their esoterica. I do think that's Mark Humphrey, and I see explosions coming down the corner of WTC, and freefall velocity and straight down fall of three buildings. Lt Col Art Holbo gave us the government small plane line, but Rodney and Asia, two black straight-A students from DC, are not at home. Of course CIA and Kroll and BoNY and Greenberg and Bushes and Walkers really did 911 for the BoNY money and to enslave us on war seller plantation.

      Here's another real thing. Shaun couldn't get a job for months after 911 because everybody assumed that she was getting money from her son dying on 9/11/2001. Meanwhile fake 911 witnesses and family in the above youtube vids got paid. She's black. They're white. White overseers on the 911 war seller plantation get paid. Slaves don't. Deja vu. Clay pigeons in Libya, 50,000 dead now, but war sellers and their overseers get paid. Total crap, but some still see a utopia here. Maybe they get paid.

      --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <muckblit@...> wrote:
      Just like Lt Col Art Holbo, USAF career propaganda officer, voiced the government small plane line and then Pentagon released forged security cam frames in style of fuzzy bin Laden videos, while same government sent an army of swat-dressed guys to every door in every building including apartment buildings on Courthouse Road, confiscating REAL videos.

      Listen to the impossible level of detail this guy goes into. If he's an actor, it's fake, or if he's not an actor how could he have prepared and delivered the whole spiel, so he's fake either way.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edrTAh36Do8  Mark whoever it is knew too much too soon