Obama Spoke HSA Amped Up Terror Alert

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 2:57 PM
      Right now mainflush media is carrying a terror alert supposedly based on
      Osama bin Laden's captured papers and a threat to set off a car bomb for
      9/11.

      I think that what really happened was that somebody on the Political No
      Fly List for criticizing alleged president Bush was driving past the
      Pentagon and stalled their car in a flash flood, and their bumper had a
      sticker saying,"My Other Car Is A Boeing".

      There's not much security around the Pentagon on 9/11, but eventually an
      off-duty Pentagon parking lot security guard happened along on GW
      Parkway, and before he chickened out and turned around in the grass
      median, he saw that bumper sticker on a car stalled in water up to the
      bumper. He called it in, and a quick license plate check revealed that
      the owner has been on the Policial No-Fly list since making a similar
      joke during the Bush admininstration. "Car bomb" means truth on a bumper
      sticker, or any pointer to truth, which is the enemy, which always
      excuses lying or exageration. "Car bomb" means the car is sure to be
      towed out of deep water in a few hours, and then more people will see
      the bumper sticker, maybe even on TV. Imagine that, a bumper sticker
      suggesting that a Boeing could have stalled in that tunnel instead of a
      smaller vehicle. "My other car is a Boeing", or a Mercedes, it's always
      a lie, right? Always a funny lying bumper sticker on a clunker, but now,
      like joking in an airport about hijacking, it's a crime of terrorism.

      There weren't any cops around to block the road and save people from
      stalling, but it was the eve of 9/11, so all the videos were
      confiscated. Stupid white guys at Lt Col Art Holbo's office in the
      Pentagon(now five-star general Holbo), were counting their psycho coins
      in confiscated video, when they noticed a bumper sticker on a stalled
      SUV. Soon a military reserve colonel was located to serve as a fake
      off-duty Pentagon parking lot security guard, and the rest is not
      exactly history, but it's all we have. Holbo's 9/11 morning small plane
      theory is still all we've got for 9/11/2001. American media is best in
      the world, which is not an absolute good, but relatively speaking, it's
      a drowning man's last moldy cigar. One man's toilet, another man's life,
      it's a life if the toilet guy calls it a life, right?

      -Bob