Fwd: [Fwd: Fw: Poppy Cultivation flourishes under the watchful eyes of the Crusaders and their lackeys in Afghanistan]

  • Kris Millegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Anita Sands Hernandez <astrology@...>
      Date: September 9, 2011 8:27:34 AM PDT
      To: anita <astrology@...>
      Subject: [Fwd: Fw: Poppy Cultivation flourishes under the watchful eyes of the Crusaders and their lackeys in Afghanistan]

      POPPY CROP, ostensibly protected by G.I's. May be untrue.

      You will see that in last few photos, the poppies are dried.
      that is not how you make heroin.
      the green bolux is razored to get the sap. when fresh, new.
      This set up seems to me to be a defunct crop that was not used.
      it was guarded. by GI's. but the dried, brown boluxes are useless.

      From: "Jim Kirwan" <kirwanstudios@...>
      Date: September 8, 2011 10:19:46 PM PDT

          Here's why we will never leave Afghanistan - unless we are thrown out!

          kirwan
            Shawwāl  09, 1432 A.H, Thursday, September 08, 2011

                           Submitted by a Mujahid