Tecumseh New Madrid Quake Nightmare: Fukushima on the Mississippi

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2011
      New Madrid Quake Nightmare: Fukushima on the Mississippi
      In May, the federal government simulated an earthquake so massive, it killed 100,000 Midwesterners instantly, and forced more than 7 million people out of their homes. At the time, National Level Exercise 11 went largely unnoticed; the scenario seemed too far-fetched — states like Illinois and Missouri are in the middle of a tectonic plate, not at the edge of one. A major quake happens there once every several generations.
      But Tuesday’s earthquake along the East Coast is a reminder that disasters can hit where they’re least expected. And if the nightmare scenario comes, government officials worry that state and federal authorities won’t be able to handle the “cascading failures” that follow. The results of May’s disaster exercise won’t be released to the public. But privately, these government officials say they’re glad that this earthquake was just a drill — and not the big one. Especially because there are so many nuclear power plants in the fault zone.
      “A couple of things keep me up at night,” Paul Stockton, the Defense Department’s senior homeland security official, told the Aspen Security Forum last month. A quake, like the one simulated in National Level Exercise 11, is chief among the sleep-takers. “It’s so much bigger than anything we’ve faced — way beyond Hurricane Katrina.”

      http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/quake-nightmare/

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OakEz6nMr5c&feature=related> Part 1
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=BRWZj9Tn5KE> Part 2

      Tecumseh New Madrid Quake Nightmare: Fukushima on the Mississippi

      This message was sent to cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com from:
      nathaniel x vance | 4613 tinker diagonal st B-405 | del city, ok 73115

      Manage Your Subscription:
      http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=6876017&l=9388&s=5F4Z&m=57668&c=986065
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
        Tecumseh, not FEMA or Homeland Security or US Army Corps of Engineers or CNN, told stupid white men that the quake was coming. He may have said the river would run backwards as it did.

        In the books of Jeremiah and Ezekiel, God declares war on a pure profit economy. What evidence do we have that Jesus there has anything like a scourge of cords for the moneychangers? Killing the buffalo and thus starving indigenous or indians, stealing their land which further tended to starve them, killing them outright, ended up killing millions of indians. In white man's history those numbers might appear here and there but not in school textbooks, and those numbers are not explained, and white missionaries were lying in many respects along with denialist triumphalist utopian historians, but there was Tecumseh for a mouthpiece to say here is a sign that somebody is at war with pure profit economy.

        Civil War, lots of dead white men and blond blue-eyed women too dead to stare at with lingering gaze. Expensive for a pure profit slave-based mono-crop hysterical economic bubble.

        Dust Bowl. Millions of dead children of homesteaders a.k.a. land stealers of pure profit economy.

        One week, an east coast earthquake and a top ten most expensive hurricanes/disasters hurricane along the east coast. Pure profit economy, IMF/WB/NATO/US, just took Libya from Libyans to defund the competing African Monetary Fund, African Investment Bank, African TV satellite, all greatly financed by Libyan oil money as well as Moroccan.

        Jesus used a scourge or multi-tailed whip of cords, and then bankers and war sellers came back and whipped him with metal and glass objects tied in with their cat of nine tails. Oh, scary, escalating a wimpy whip, compared to escalating very soft reminders that God can switch chosen people from Israel to church, and hysterical puritans to Tecumseh, and Roosevelt to Kadhafi. Go ahead, make a stronger crack and heroin, multiplied avenues to fractional reserve the value of other people's stuff then buy out their soul enterprises, use an airplane full of sheeple as a cruise missile after showing them the same thing on crack TV. Mao said every stomach has two hands. Every intestine has ten or fifteen pounds of bacteria. Rot in a hospital with cancer, all your base be ours. They will lie to their own children!

        One week, east coast earthquake and hurricane, but of course we are not thinking of Tecumseh or 250,000 dead in Haiti. No, Bill Clinton had $250 mil under management to ignore Haiti after their quake. Our perspective of earthquake and hurricane in the same week on the east coast is not qualified by 250,000 dead in a day in nearby Haiti, since Haiti is neither known or known as being quite nearby. Tecumseh, is he a first round draft pick in real football, not fantasy football? Oh no. These people will lie to their own children.

        -Bob

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
          Disaster Capitalism and offshoring are not really economical.

          Of last year's 100 highest-paid corporate chief executives in the United States, 25 took home more in CEO pay than their company paid in 2010 federal income taxes.

          Second giant ice island set to break off Greenland glacier --Astonished scientist says he was 'completely unprepared for the gob-smacking scale of the breakup, which rendered me speechless'  --Glaciers shrinking at 'alarming' rate 01 Sep 2011 New photographs taken of a vast glacier in northern Greenland have revealed the astonishing rate of its breakup, with one scientist saying he was rendered "speechless." In August 2010, part of the Petermann Glacier about four times the size of Manhattan island broke off, prompting a hearing in Congress. Researcher Alun Hubbard, of the Centre for Glaciology at Aberystwyth University, U.K., told msnbc.com by phone that another section, about twice the size of Manhattan, appeared close to breaking off.

          Tecumseh would not get on TV these days, at least not ahead of time.

          -Bob

          --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <muckblit@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > stuff then buy out their soul enterprises, use an airplane full of
          > sheeple as a cruise missile after showing them the same thing on crack
          > TV. Mao said every stomach has two hands. Every intestine has ten or
          > fifteen pounds of bacteria. Rot in a hospital with cancer, all your base
          > be ours. They will lie to their own children!
          >
          > One week, east coast earthquake and hurricane, but of course we are not
          > thinking of Tecumseh or 250,000 dead in Haiti. No, Bill Clinton had $250
          > mil under management to ignore Haiti after their quake. Our perspective
          > of earthquake and hurricane in the same week on the east coast is not
          > qualified by 250,000 dead in a day in nearby Haiti, since Haiti is
          > neither known or known as being quite nearby. Tecumseh, is he a first
          > round draft pick in real football, not fantasy football? Oh no. These

        • Bruce Majors
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
            That should be true for everyone

            Sent from my iPad