Re: KKR to Buy Top ISP Domain Reg. “Go Daddy”- But who is KKR?

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      A while ago I decided to throw away money on people instead of abstract investments but when I was reading financial news every day I noticed that entities like KKR and Carlyle would buy companies, maybe before they went public, then suppress technologies much like oilco's did with solar companies back in the 1970's. Actelis was one such company. Actelis tech has quietly been implemented only for government. We could have dsl faster than Verizon's fiber internet, but over plain old copper. Only government has it, after so many years. They did the same thing with another dsl tech company in Georgia that had a way of running tv over plain copper in addition to fast dsl like Canada. I learned to avoid investing in companies if they had those lobotomists as large investors. It doesn't matter if they own Dunkin Donuts, other than federalizing police that way, with free donuts.

      -Bob